|Season 5, Episode 7|
|First Aired||July 17, 2005|
"The Rainbow of Her Reasons"
"Singing for Our Lives"
- Peter Krause as Nate Fisher
- Michael C. Hall as David Fisher
- Frances Conroy as Ruth Fisher
- Lauren Ambrose as Claire Fisher
- Freddy Rodriguez as Federico Diaz
- Mathew St. Patrick as Keith Charles
- Jeremy Sisto as Billy Chenowith
- Rachel Griffiths as Brenda Chenowith
Peter Thomas Burns (1948 - 2005)
Peter Thomas Burns - Our beloved Peter died suddenly on February 11, 2005 and our family struggles with incomprehensible grief and loss. Peter left behind his devoted wife Madeline and loving daughter Annabeth. Friends are encouraged to express their feelings, offer prayers and support in the silence at a Meeting for Worship at Fisher and Diaz at 2 p.m. 2302 W. 25th Street in Los Angeles. The Meeting will be followed by a light lunch; pot luck welcomed.
"And he will raise you up on eagle's wings, bear you on the breadth of dawn, make you to shine like the sun, and hold you in the palm of His hand."