|Season 2, Episode 3|
|First Aired||March 17, 2002|
"Out, Out Brief Candle"
"Driving Mr. Mossback"
The death of a psychic's husband sparks some interesting conversation around Fisher & Sons.
- Peter Krause as Nate Fisher
- Michael C. Hall as David Fisher
- Frances Conroy as Ruth Fisher
- Lauren Ambrose as Claire Fisher
- Freddy Rodriguez as Federico Diaz
- Mathew St. Patrick as Keith Charles
- Jeremy Sisto as Billy Chenowith
- Rachel Griffiths as Brenda Chenowith
Also Guest Starring
Michael John Piper (1952 - 2001)
Piper, Michael John (48). On September 15th, Michael passed away at USC University Hospital after a long illness.
A 3rd generation California native, Michael grew up in Long Beach. He graduated from University of California at Berkeley and got his Masters Degree in Educational Technology from Pepperdine University. He was a founding member of The Children's Partnership and consulted during the Clinton administration for the Office of Educational Research and Improvement for the U.S. Department of Education.
Michael is survived by his mother Rita, his brother Bradley James and his wife Eileen. Services will be held at 4:00 p.m. Tuesday, September 18th at Fisher & Sons Funeral Home. In lieu of flowers, the family requests contributions be made in Michael's name to the USC/Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center.