|Season 3, Episode 9|
|First Aired||April 27, 2003|
"Tears, Bones and Desire"
- Peter Krause as Nate Fisher
- Michael C. Hall as David Fisher
- Frances Conroy as Ruth Fisher
- Lauren Ambrose as Claire Fisher
- Freddy Rodriguez as Federico Diaz
- Mathew St. Patrick as Keith Charles
- Jeremy Sisto as Billy Chenowith
- Rachel Griffiths as Brenda Chenowith
Melinda Mary Bloch (1965-2003)
Melinda Mary Bloch of Beverly Hills passed away on Monday, May 19.
Ms. Bloch was a graduate of Emory University with a cum laude degree in Journalism. She was a contributing editor for several publications including Mademoiselle, Business 2.0 and House & Garden magazines. At the time of her death, she was launching her own publication Candid, scheduled to appear on newsstands in August.
Ms. Bloch is survived by her mother Barbara (Bloch) Knight, her sister Tracy (Paterno) and her brother, John. She will also be missed by Alex Gramm.
Donations may be made in her name to the Anti-Cruelty Society.
A memorial service will be held in her honor on Thursday, May 22 at 1PM at Fisher & Diaz Funeral Home.