|Season 4, Episode 7|
|First Aired||August 1, 2004|
"Terror Starts at Home"
"Coming and Going"
- Peter Krause as Nate Fisher
- Michael C. Hall as David Fisher
- Frances Conroy as Ruth Fisher
- Lauren Ambrose as Claire Fisher
- Freddy Rodriguez as Federico Diaz
- Mathew St. Patrick as Keith Charles
- Jeremy Sisto as Billy Chenowith
- Rachel Griffiths as Brenda Chenowith
Also Guest Starring
Joan Morrison (1939 - 2004)
Morrison, Joan - Born in Las Vegas, Nevada on September 28, 1939, died February 5th at her home in Burbank after a prolonged illness.
Joan was warm and funny, and had many friends who loved her. She married Edward, her high school sweetheart, and moved to Southern California after finishing school. She raised a family while working as an Accounts Manager at Amgen Pharmaceuticals, and retired last year after 29 years of loyal service. She will be greatly missed.
Joan is survived by her loving husband, her son Joel in Manhattan Beach and her son David in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Visitation at 1 p.m. on Sunday, February 8 at Fisher & Diaz 2302 W. 25th Street in Los Angeles. Burial at 4p.m. at St. John's Cathedral in Chatsworth.