|Season 5, Episode 11|
|First Aired||August 14, 2005|
As David's fears take over, Keith tries to protect him--and the boys; Billy attends to his sister.
- Peter Krause as Nate Fisher
- Michael C. Hall as David Fisher
- Frances Conroy as Ruth Fisher
- Lauren Ambrose as Claire Fisher
- Freddy Rodriguez as Federico Diaz
- Mathew St. Patrick as Keith Charles
- Jeremy Sisto as Billy Chenowith
- Rachel Griffiths as Brenda Chenowith
- James Cromwell as George Sibley
- Joanna Cassidy as Margaret Chenowith
- Ben Foster as Russell Corwin
- Justina Machado as Vanessa Diaz
Also Guest Starring
Paul Ronald Duncan (1983 - 2005)
Army Staff Sgt. Paul Duncan was born on March 12, 1983 and died on July 1, 2005 at the Veterans Administration Medical Center of Glendale. He received a Purple Heart Medal while serving his country in Iraqi with the 3rd Battalion, 16th Infantry.
Paul graduated from Bellflower High School in 2001, where he was part of the stage crew of the Drama Club and played timpani in the Jazz Band. He was the catcher for the Bellflower Little League for ten years. As Assistant Coach for the Girls' Junior Softball League he led the Jr. Angels to win the regional championship in 1999.
Paul leaves behind his loving sister Holly and his mother, Garland Duncan. He is pre-deceased by his father Robert. Funeral will be held on Wednesday, July 6 at 2 p.m. at Fisher and Diaz 2302 W. 25th Street in Los Angeles. Burial to follow at Los Angeles National Cemetery.
|Dead to the World||Röyksopp|
|Cold Wind||Arcade Fire|