|Someone Else's Eyes|
|Season 2, Episode 9|
|First Aired||April 28, 2002|
"It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year"
- Peter Krause as Nate Fisher
- Michael C. Hall as David Fisher
- Frances Conroy as Ruth Fisher
- Lauren Ambrose as Claire Fisher
- Freddy Rodriguez as Federico Diaz
- Mathew St. Patrick as Keith Charles
- Jeremy Sisto as Billy Chenowith
- Rachel Griffiths as Brenda Chenowith
Also Guest Starring
Dwight Edgar Garrison (1945 - 2002)
Garrison, Dwight Edgar, Born December 11, 1945 in Brookline, Massachusetts. Passed away February 4, 2002 in Glendale, California.
Dwight attended University of Massachusetts at Amherst and earned his doctorate degree at Tufts University in 1970. That year, he moved to Southern California and began his distinguished career as a Professor of Psychology. For the last 22 years, Dwight taught at UCLA, earning tenure in 1994.
He is survived by his loving wife Roxanne Garrison, with whom he shared six wonderful years. He is also survived by his daughters Kara and Joanna. Viewing will be Friday, February 8th at 4 p.m. at Fisher & Sons Funeral Home. Interment at Cedar Grove in Beverly Hills. In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to the Head Injury Association of America.