|Season 3, Episode 1|
|First Aired||March 2, 2003|
"The Last Time"
"You Never Know"
- Peter Krause as Nate Fisher
- Michael C. Hall as David Fisher
- Frances Conroy as Ruth Fisher
- Lauren Ambrose as Claire Fisher
- Freddy Rodriguez as Federico Diaz
- Mathew St. Patrick as Keith Charles
- Jeremy Sisto as Billy Chenowith
- Rachel Griffiths as Brenda Chenowith
Also Guest Starring
Nathaniel Samuel Fisher Jr. (1965-2002)
Fisher, Nathaniel Samuel Jr, beloved son of Ruth Fisher and loving brother to David and Claire, passed away on January 8th, 2002. Nate is also survived by his daughter, Maya.
Nate was born on September 30, 1965 in Los Angeles. He graduated from Bonaventure High School in 1982. His love of hiking and travel took him to Europe, across the U.S. and eventually to Seattle, Washington, where he worked as an assistant manager at Nature's Prime Food Co-op for four years. In 2000, Nate returned to Los Angeles to help run Fisher & Sons Funeral Home, following the death of his father, Nathaniel Samuel, Sr.
Viewing is on June 19, 2002 at 2 p.m. at Fisher & Sons Funeral Home. Funeral to follow at Fairhaven Memorial Park.