|I'm Sorry, I'm Lost|
|Season 3, Episode 13|
|First Aired||June 1, 2003|
"Falling into Place"
- Peter Krause as Nate Fisher
- Michael C. Hall as David Fisher
- Frances Conroy as Ruth Fisher
- Lauren Ambrose as Claire Fisher
- Freddy Rodriguez as Federico Diaz
- Mathew St. Patrick as Keith Charles
- Jeremy Sisto as Billy Chenowith
- Rachel Griffiths as Brenda Chenowith
Anahid Hovanessian (1951-2003)
Died on July 20, 2003 in an accident at her home in Glendale.
Anahid married Krikor Hovanessian in 1981 and was blessed with the birth of two children. She was a devoted wife and mother with strong family values. Saying our last farewell today, we grieve that death took her from us prematurely. Alas, for some reason, it is the way of the world that those who still have so much to give are destined to go. Anahid was a wonderfully kind person and a good angel. In our memories, that is how she will always remain.
She is survived by her devoted husband Krikor, her children Karin and Levon and her mother Khatoun Mikialian.
She will lie in state at Holy Cross Armenian Catholic Church on July 24, 2003 from 10 a.m. until the time of the service at 2 p.m. Burial to follow at Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale.