|I'll Take You|
|Season 2, Episode 12|
|First Aired||May 19, 2002|
"The Liar and the Whore"
"The Last Time"
- Peter Krause as Nate Fisher
- Michael C. Hall as David Fisher
- Frances Conroy as Ruth Fisher
- Lauren Ambrose as Claire Fisher
- Freddy Rodriguez as Federico Diaz
- Mathew St. Patrick as Keith Charles
- Jeremy Sisto as Billy Chenowith
- Rachel Griffiths as Brenda Chenowith
Also Guest Starring
Leticia Perfecta Perez (1929 - 2002)
Leticia Perfecta Perez was called home to the Lord, our Savior on Tuesday, May 28, 2002 at the age of 74.
Leticia was born in Mexico on May 1, 1929. In 1958, she and her late husband Pedro Montalvo Perez, came to the U.S. with only the clothes on their backs. Despite the hardship of starting over in a foreign country and losing her beloved husband to illness in 1961, Leticia always managed to stay positive and count her blessings. She was a great lady and a wonderful mother and was loved and admired by all who knew her.
Leticia is survived by her loving son, Dr. Andrew Perez of Chicago.
A rosary and viewing will be held at 7PM, Thursday, May 30, 2002 at Fisher & Sons Funeral Home. Funeral Mass will be held the following day at 9AM at St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Highland Park, CA. Descanse en paz, Mama.