|Hold My Hand|
|Season 5, Episode 3|
|First Aired||June 20, 2005|
"Dancing for Me"
Claire is seduced by Billy's newfound lust for life, but hits a roadblock along the way.
- Peter Krause as Nate Fisher
- Michael C. Hall as David Fisher
- Frances Conroy as Ruth Fisher
- Lauren Ambrose as Claire Fisher
- Freddy Rodriguez as Federico Diaz
- Mathew St. Patrick as Keith Charles
- Jeremy Sisto as Billy Chenowith
- Rachel Griffiths as Brenda Chenowith
Also Guest Starring
Loretta Smith Sibley
Loretta Smith Sibley left this world on September 9th at the age of 47. Loretta grew up in Paoli, PA and earned a degree in Art History from Bryn Mawr College in 1920. She worked as an administrator for the Philadelphia Council for the Arts for nine years. Loretta leaves behind her cherished son George and is survived by her two loving sisters Abigail Smith and Marie Altman. Private services will be held for the family at Becker Family Mortuary on Spruce Street.
|Breakdown||Handsome Boy Modelling School|
|U Don't Know Me||Basement Jaxx|