|Eat a Peach|
|Season 5, Episode 5|
|First Aired||July 4, 2005|
"The Rainbow of Her Reasons"
- Peter Krause as Nate Fisher
- Michael C. Hall as David Fisher
- Frances Conroy as Ruth Fisher
- Lauren Ambrose as Claire Fisher
- Freddy Rodriguez as Federico Diaz
- Mathew St. Patrick as Keith Charles
- Jeremy Sisto as Billy Chenowith
- Rachel Griffiths as Brenda Chenowith
Also Guest Starring
Daniel Holzenchenko (1939 - 2005)
Daniel Holzenchenko passed away suddenly on January 10, 2005 at the age of 66 from complications with diabetes. He leaves behind sisters Gertrude and Vera, brothers Karl and August and was a loving uncle to nephew Peter and niece Elizabeth. Danny volunteered for the United States Army and served as a Paratrooper in the 104th Airborne Division. He worked as a machinist for 39 years at Portman Rubber Company before retiring to devote all his time to his favorite hobbies: bingo and fishing. Viewing on Friday January 14 at Fisher and Diaz 2302 W. 25th Street in Los Angeles. Private burial at Forest Lawn.
|Sugar Town||Nancy Sinatra|