|Season 1, Episode 8|
|First Aired||July 22, 2001|
"Life's Too Short"
In an effort to raise income, Nate and David decide to rent out a room in the funeral home.
The business is a bit slow these days, so Nate and David decide to rent out a room at the funeral home to supplement the loss. Frederico is being wooed by Kroehner's and he contemplates doing it for the experience and the money. Claire is hiking in the mountains but doesn't really understand the point of it all.
- Peter Krause as Nate Fisher
- Michael C. Hall as David Fisher
- Frances Conroy as Ruth Fisher
- Lauren Ambrose as Claire Fisher
- Freddy Rodriguez as Federico Diaz
- Mathew St. Patrick as Keith Charles (credit only)
- Jeremy Sisto as Billy Chenowith
- Rachel Griffiths as Brenda Chenowith
- Ed Begley, Jr. as Hiram Gunderson
Also Guest Starring
- Ed O'Ross as Nikolai
- Marina Black as Parker
- Steven Pasquale as Kurt
- Stewart Finlay-McLennan as Connor
- Michael Cudlitz as Crossroads Leader
- Garrison Hershberger as Matthew Gildari
- Justina Machado as Vanessa Diaz
- Giancarlo Rodriguez
- Lisa K. Wyatt as Kroehner Mortician
- Lori Harmon as Chloe's Friend
- Pat Destro as Chloe's Friend
- Jules Taerle as Square Dancer
- Jordan Bower as Topher
Chloe Margaret Bryant Yorkin
January 7, 1959 - April 2001
YORKIN, Chloe Anne Bryant. Born January 7, 1959 in Baltimore, Maryland. She died on April 10. Chloe worked as a Health Systems Administrator for Kaiser Permanente for 12 years and loved travel and fitness. She is survived by her parents Alexander and Vivian Bryant, her sisters Renee and Evelyn and brother Donald. She will be greatly missed by all who knew her.
Viewing and Vigil will be held at 2 p.m. on Wednesday, April 25 at Harbor Lawn Mortuary at 2400 Topsail Street in Marina del Rey.
|I Will Survive||Gloria Gaynor|
|Struggling Blues||T-Bone Walker|
|Ride with the Flow (Instrumental)||60 Channels|
|The Fire That Speaks||Tulku|