|Season 4, Episode 11|
|First Aired||August 29, 2004|
"The Black Forest"
Ruth is giddy about going to a tantric workshop with George, who retreats to the emergency shelter.
- Peter Krause as Nate Fisher
- Michael C. Hall as David Fisher
- Frances Conroy as Ruth Fisher
- Lauren Ambrose as Claire Fisher
- Freddy Rodriguez as Federico Diaz
- Mathew St. Patrick as Keith Charles
- Jeremy Sisto as Billy Chenowith
- Rachel Griffiths as Brenda Chenowith
Also Guest Starring
The Gorodetsky family
Four members of the Gorodetsky family of Atwater Village passed away suddenly on Thursday, April 1. Edward and Coco Gorodetsky and their two children, Michael and Amanda will be greatly missed by friends and family. They are survived by their loving son Jonathan Gorodetsky, 20, of Westwood, Eddie's brother and sister-in-law, Patrick and Marcia Gorodetsky of Jacksonville, Florida, and Coco's mother Janice DuBow of Glendale.
Memorial Service will be held at 2p.m. on Sunday, April 4 at Fisher & Diaz 2302 W. 25th Street in Los Angeles. Interment at Rose Hills Memorial Park.